[HOT] Import of 1, 087 health facilities in Kano State from eHealth Africa database

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Wed May 28 16:52:43 UTC 2014

Hi, Satoshi:

Thanks for the input.

The health_facility:type tag was used, at least, for the import of 343
health facilities of the UNICEF database for Central African Republic
( http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import_CAR_UNICEF_FOSA ), that I
took as a reference, as it was not only approved and done, but also
was discussed quite thoroughly in the imports list, specially about
the tagging.

I was to upload the osm file to a site or server, but now I am in a
hurry, so I will send it to you by email.

Cheers,

Rafael.