[HOT] Import of 1, 087 health facilities in Kano State from eHealth Africa database

Satoshi IIDA nyampire at gmail.com
Thu May 29 15:28:35 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks Rafael. I took a look the data.

1. "health_facility:type=*"
As your proposal, "fixme" tag is added to Unknown type objects.
But  I could not found further descriptions about "health_facility:type="
on CAR page.
So it is better to make some description about this schema for further
local editing.

health_facility:type=dispensary  => Health Post
health_facility:type=health_center  => Primary Health Centre
health_facility:type=prefectoral_hospital
health_facility:type=regional_hospital
health_facility:type=private_hospital

Where to fit "General Hospital"?
Unknown => Other?

2. addr:* tags are already discussed on Local mappers?
They are seems...
* LGAName (addr:district, admin_level=6, Local Government Area) is
"addr:city"?
* WardName (addr:municipality, admin_level=8)  is "addr:hamlet"?

3. Accuracy
Accuracy is quite good at a first glance. (although I'm not a local :))

4. "source:date" for all the object?
They are added to changeset tag also, maybe redundant.

Cheers,

Satoshi IIDA
mail: nyampire at gmail.com
twitter: @nyampire