[HOT] Activation Working Group Doodle: Friday 30, 9PM UTC

Banick, Robert Robert.Banick at redcross.org
Fri May 30 22:32:55 UTC 2014

Hi Sev, all,

The activation meeting didn't quite come off this afternoon. Russell Deffner, Nick Allen and I had some good chats but nothing definite. Perhaps we could reschedule for next week?

Cheers,
Robert

Robert Banick | Field GIS Coordinator | International Services | Ì American Red Cross<http://www.redcross.org/>
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006
Tel 202-303-5017 | Cell 202-805-3679 | Skype robert.banick