[HOT] Loss of editing history when splitting tiles

Pete Masters pedrito1414 at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 1 11:05:04 UTC 2014

Hi all, just a comment really... I am working on task 713 and a tile had
been worked on by several people at the mapathon in London on Tuesday. An
experienced mapper had replied to several comments, giving some good advice.

I wanted to finish it off, but it was quite large, so I split it.
Unfortunately, this meant that all the info and comments disappeared. Would
be really good if the smaller tiles retained this when split...

Cheers

Pete

--
Pete Masters