[HOT] International Conference of CrisisMappers (ICCM) and HOT Casual meetup

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 13:25:40 UTC 2014

HI!

International Conference of CrisisMappers (ICCM) is November 6, 2014. Dale
Kunce and Chris Daley will be doing the pre-conference training on OSM/HOT.
John Crowley is doing training on OpenDRI. Mikel, Kate and Dale are giving
Ignite talks. The Ignite talks will be livestreamed here -

   -

   http://new.livestream.com/TheNewSchool/International-Conference-of-Crisis-Mappers

   - bit.ly/iccmnyclive

******

We are going to host a casual meet up on Friday November 7, 2014 around
19:30. We are looking for a place near the ICCM after hours drinks
location. This is a DIY meetup.

We will post more details about the location as soon as we firm it up.

To all the other HOT community folks, we will miss you. Last year HOT was
mentioned many times and this is a complete tribute to all your work.

Thank you so much for all that you do,

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com