[HOT] introduction

Theresa Clary tclary at workforcestrategies.com
Mon Nov 3 16:56:40 UTC 2014

Hi Kate,
Please allow me to introduce myself. Alex Chaucer at Skidmore referred me to you. I am here in Seattle getting ready to do a workshop on OpenStreetMap - humanitarian mapping. As you may have learned along the way, I have been giving workshops to try to increase the mapping contributors to the H.O.T. At one point it I thought you were in located in Portland, and if still there, I am reaching out to you now because I am in Seattle.

So all said and done, somehow I would like to meet you via phone or in person. I am particularly interested in discussing your ideas on how you might assist me in getting some funding to continue giving the workshops, which at this point I am paying for myself. This week I will be giving two workshops in Seattle. Please feel free to let others know. And, I look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely,
Theresa Clary 413.281.6169
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2024939753_ebolamapsxml.html