[HOT] unknown structures are buildings?

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 21:39:25 UTC 2014

Hi Ray,

I think the only reason my mapping tips page hasn't made it anywhere
else is because I haven't finished it yet and I was sort of waiting
until it got done and was given a final once over by everyone to make
sure I am not pointing out anything incorrectly before sharing it widely
as a resource. I have most of the data for the remaining sections so the
rest should go pretty quickly.

I have been spending most of my time on validating and trying to help
with a data import which is almost done and then I can finish up the
tips page(s) and get them somewhere easier to find.

cheers
Blake