[HOT] unknown structures are buildings?

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 4 23:39:18 UTC 2014

Adding to my previous comments.

The development of such learning material has to be taught to facilitate the translation to other languages. Images if overlapping text are not easy to translate.

Such images have be available in a way to facilitate tranlation. I am not familiar with the tools that would let make distinction between the text and the image and let revise the text. Two images? Would Svg format asssure editing the text to translate in other languages?

 Pierre