[HOT] Communications Work Group Meeting

Kristen Egermeier (via Doodle) mailer at doodle.com
Wed Nov 5 16:13:18 UTC 2014

Hi there,

Kristen Egermeier has chosen the following final date in the poll
“Communications Work Group Meeting”:

Thursday, November 6, 7:00 AM

Kristen Egermeier says:
Good Morning HOT,
  Due to a scheduling error, we are postponing the
meeting this week and I will be sending out a new Doodle for next
week.  This way we can be clear about the many time zones.
  Please
forgive this mistake as I work out these tech kinks.
  I look forward
to scheduling this meeting and meeting on IRC next week!
  Best,

Kristen

Go to poll
https://doodle.com/czbuuznir66z2u7n?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_finalpick&tlink=pollbtn

You have received this e-mail because "Kristen Egermeier" has invited
you to participate in the Doodle poll "Communications Work Group
Meeting."

----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich