[HOT] Missing Maps launch tomorrow, and LearnOSM

Nick Allen nick.allen.54 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 07:57:58 UTC 2014

Charlotte,

Although I'm very noisy on this list, I'm actually a very small cog in a
great big machine.

I know of this article
http://www.theguardian.com/cities/2014/nov/06/-sp-missing-maps-baraka-democratic-republic-congo-drc,
and I know that Facebook & twitter are being used extensively.  I'll be
at this event in London UK.

For both facebook & twitter search on hotosm &/or Missing Maps project.

Hope this helps

Regards

Nick

http://www.6thswanleyscouts.org.uk/ (treasurer at 6thswanleyscouts.org.uk