[HOT] UNMIL Liberia place nodes import finished

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 7 22:42:23 UTC 2014

  Rafael Avila Coya wrote
> For your information, the UNMIL Liberia place nodes import (TM job 652) has been already completed.
Great
Thanks Rafael, and thanks to all those who participated.  I have seen Liberia progressing over the last two weeks.

We are sending every week an update file of  Place Names to UN Agencies to make it available to the various humanitarian organizations and in particular to help trace contacts of confirmed ebola cases. Pierre