[HOT] Task 611 Gaza completed (missing validation)

Frederic Moine frmoine at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 21:37:01 UTC 2014

hello,

The task 611 over Gaza was completed  tonight . Congratulation to all the OSM communities in this great work , you could see, on the list, the gratitude from einar UNOSAT and their report http://reliefweb.int/report/occupied-palestinian-territory/gaza-damage-assessment-2014-unosat-satellite-derived

I'll need that night to make a quality control on all the data because roads have disappeared in September .
I need to do a quality control over the entire layer only for few hours.

This Sunday you can continue to work again on this task to finish the validation. Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely FredM

Ps . Thank you to the people who validated my areas. during the August  I was with my kids and sometimes  I fell asleep on my computer: ) thank you for the corrections