[HOT] Article of interest

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Wed Nov 12 11:31:05 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the link.

I am not in the know for this Space Charter activation, except for what
I've read on public medias.

Since OSM was asked to map in particular areas around Ebola treatment
centers (http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/699), it is clear that having
recent satellite imagery of the areas of interest available to OSM
mappers would be useful for up to date data. I think that the Charter
activation managers must be aware of this.

From what we saw last December regarding Haiyan activation, for example,
it is also possible that some people or interests might not quite like
this. Let's hope for the best.

Best wishes,

Jean-Guilhem