[HOT] Validating - Take a Task at Random

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 15:28:11 UTC 2014

Yeah, this definitely is an issue, 'take a random task' should not
offer validation squares.

As for criteria on who can validate, it might be worth setting up
something like you need to have completed at least 5 squares and had
at least one validated after you were the last mapper to lock the
square (meaning when you marked it complete it really was complete,
not just finished by someone else).

- -AndrewBuck