[HOT] Trees

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 00:14:00 UTC 2014

I don't think you missed anything in the Project instructions for
individual trees. But with the missing maps project, OSMGeoWeek and other
assorted welcome to mapping type events it just be someone who thought it
would be fun to map in a few trees. I saw a couple of those recently when
doing some validation.

So that is my guess: Someone just wanted to map in some trees for fun
and/or experimentation with mapping, tagging and/or rendering. As Bob Ross
might ask: "Who doesn't like happy little trees?"

Cheers