[HOT] [Feature Interpretation] #751 - Beni, DRC/RDC

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 16:17:13 UTC 2014

For A I wouldn't worry about it.  There are two sets of imagery there
and there seem to be a different number of them when you zoom out and
get the different imagery.  Measuring in josm shows they are almost
exactly 10 m long and about 1 m across.  This combined with the fact
that the number changes leads me to believe they might just be long
sections of pipe, possibly water or sewer pipe, that are just ebing
stored there until they are put in the ground.

I am not sure that is what they are, but in any case I don't think we
need to worry about mapping them.  If you want you could add an OSM
map note, so that a ground team can have a look eventually, but I
don't think it is anything too interesting, whatever it actually is.

- -AndrewBuck