[HOT] Skybox for Good imagery

Josh Livni jlivni at google.com
Fri Nov 21 20:08:30 UTC 2014

Hi there,

As some of you may be aware, we recently announced the Skybox for Good
<http://www.skyboximaging.com/blog/introducing-skybox-for-good> program.

We know that some of this imagery can be especially useful in Crisis
Response situations, and therefore we are explicitly authorizing usage of
Skybox for Good imagery in any current HOT Activation
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/HOT_activation>, under the condition
that changesets and/or features that are derived from Skybox for Good
imagery and committed to OSM are attributed to Skybox.

This could, for example, include the method of attributing Skybox as the
"source", or a similar method deemed appropriate by HOT.

Cheers,

Josh Livni
Google Crisis Response