[HOT] Polio Outbreak and Ebola Preparedness - East Cameroon - New Task Announcement

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 13:56:24 UTC 2014

I am going to go over this project right now doing what I call part of
"pre-mapping." I am going to look at the imagery, the local features, what
is mapped and how is the image alignment from different sources. Maybe do a
little mapping or fixing up along the way.

>From that I should be able to give better help and advice on this project
going forward.

If anyone wants to join me live while I do it and contribute to working out
good practices and standards for mapping this project it is available as a
Live Google On Air Hangout for probably the next 1-2hr

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cdsil6vfvuk6h17d46j4lq6p8m0

Join up, its easy, it is live now.

Cheers