[HOT] DRC, Ebola response: new task published

Claire Halleux claire.halleux at hotosm.org
Wed Sep 3 10:53:26 UTC 2014

Dear All,

At the request of humanitarian organizations, OCHA and the World Food
Programme, the whole area currently under quarantine is going to be mapped.

A new task is now published on the Tasking Manager, where Bing imagery is
available:
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/640
Squares are small, it doesn't take too much time and new contributors are
welcome!

Best,

Claire

Claire Halleux