[HOT] West Africa Ebola Activation : follow-up

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 14:30:36 UTC 2014

Yeah, this sounds like a good process to me.  For the area for the
overpass query it would be Guinea, Liberia, and Sierra Leone.  We have
used the 'area' query in the past with the relation id of the country
in question with good results using this method.  The process sounds
pretty good.  I would say that almost all of the areas would be either
hamlet or village at most so we would need to tweak that slightly, or
even just make them all hamlet (which is what we are doing with the
GNS nodes we are merging in).  All of these will likely need to be
classified anyway so it is hard to decide how to classify them at this
point when the others haven't already been done either.

On a different topic, I noticed the pgp signature on your last email
did not verify correctly (others have in the past), nothing to worry
about I think, just thought I would mention it.  A bit odd.

- -AndrewBuck