[HOT] Training WG meeting: Today (Sunday) 15:00 UTC

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Mon Sep 8 16:39:02 UTC 2014

If we stay on the two week schedule, that would make the next one the 21st.  But since only a few people attended there was talk about asking if Sunday 1500 UTC still works for those interested in attending the Training Working Group meetings.

Russell Deffner

 <mailto:Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org> Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT)

 <http://hot.openstreetmap.org/> http://hot.openstreetmap.org/