[HOT] OSM humanitarian layer as an ArcGIS basemap?

Banick, Robert Robert.Banick at redcross.org
Thu Sep 11 03:13:15 UTC 2014

You can also do this in QGIS by editing the python code. Claire, if that's of interest to your teams I think Vivien Depardey posted instructions in this forum 2 years ago or so.

Robert Banick | Asia GIS Officer | International Services | Ì American Red Cross<http://www.redcross.org/>
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006
Tel 202-303-5017 | Cell 202-805-3679 | Skype robert.banick