[HOT] OSM humanitarian layer as an ArcGIS basemap?

Claire Halleux claire.halleux at hotosm.org
Thu Sep 11 09:07:43 UTC 2014

Hello,
I do personnally use QGIS for this kind of task and I think it is likely to
be the most useful and easy place for it, however this request was about
making it work using ArcGIS. So, thank you very much for all the
instructive tips, specially to Brad and Peter!

Refreshing the cache within the application solved the issue of the
different (not matching) zoom levels.
As it seems that nobody hosts the humanitarian style OSM layer yet in a way
that it could be used, the GIS guys are back using the standard OSM basemap
for the urgent needs, but your suggestions will soon be tried too.

Best,

Claire

Claire Halleux
Volunteer and Member of the Board