[HOT] building=hut

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 13:59:55 UTC 2014

Nick and others,

Last week Andrew was helping someone identify and tag mines. Today, Nick is
explaining huts.

Do you think that it would help to have a basic compilation of tags,
satellite screenshots and pictures to help guide new mappers for this
region? We could simply start a google doc for pictures, tags and just keep
adding it.

It might help with accuracy.

Let me know and I can help.

heather