[HOT] building=hut

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 00:19:39 UTC 2014

Andrew, I was planning on doing what might be needed for the activation.
In seeing these posts, I thought perhaps the activation needed some
supplementary training items. I really defer to activation leads. (This
can, of course become a new email chain.)

Here are some ideas that I came up with for HOT Digital Saturday (happy to
cowork):

1. Create some supplementary training materials - even a prime list of key
tags like huts, mines building on
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Highway_Tag_Africa tips. Again, only if
you think it is a priority. This could be blogged or a shared gdoc.

2. Map the tiles in task manager (which are very important).

3. Update the wiki page with HOT activation milestones and any media
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2014_West_Africa_Ebola_Response

Thanks so much

heather

Heather Leson