[HOT] http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/641#task/13 - query over interpretation

Nick Allen nick.allen.54 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 07:15:37 UTC 2014

Hi latte,

I'm opening this up to the group as there are people there who have been
in the area, and will have more idea than me - I think it's surface
mining - sort of 'blood diamond' type thing, but I could very easily be
wrong.

I think we're talking about the cluster of fuzzy white shapes to the
right of the square
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/641#task/13, or

Please could someone confirm what they are likely to be, (& how to tag
it if it is surface mining of that type- not very clear from the wiki)

--

Nick

Volunteer 'Tallguy' for
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Tallguy

Treasurer, website & Bonus Ball admin for
http://www.6thswanleyscouts.org.uk/ (treasurer at 6thswanleyscouts.org.uk
<mailto:treasurer at 6thswanleyscouts.org.uk>)