[HOT] Mikel Maron Chosen as a Presidential Innovation Fellow

Jaakko Helleranta / Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT) jaakko.helleranta at hotosm.org
Mon Sep 15 21:44:37 UTC 2014

Dear HOT Community,

Today HOT is excited to announce that Mikel Maron has been awarded a
Presidential Innovation Fellowship (PIF). We have more information
regarding this on HOT’s blog
<http://hotosm.org/updates/2014-09-15_mikel_maron_chosen_as_a_presidential_innovation_fellow>.
The award of this PIF to Mikel further marks an exciting time for HOT as
our work is recognized by traditional institutions.

Mikel has decided to step down from the role of President of the Board, but
will remain an at-large Board Member. The HOT Board will discuss the next
steps in tomorrow’s regular monthly meeting and we will be electing a new
Board President at the latest in our October meeting. As the Vice President
I will stand in as President until that time.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me or any of the
Board members via email, Skype, Twitter, IRC or Mumble, or WhatsApp or
regular phone.

With best regards,
-Jaakko

Jaakko Helleranta * jaakko.helleranta at hotosm.org
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT) * http://hot.openstreetmap.org
Mobile/WhatsApp: +505-8845-3391 (Nicaragua) * Voice(mail) / SMS:
+1-202-730-9778
Skype: jhelleranta * Twitter, Mumble, IRC: @jaakkoh * Personal profile:
http://about.me/jaakkoh