[HOT] HOT-Exports job deprecation policy update

Severin Menard severin.menard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 09:36:09 UTC 2014

Hi Drazen,

We need to save some jobs eg at national scales whatever their activity,
because they represent an historic of OSM data over the time. Case at least
in CAR, Malawi and I guess other countries.
I think jobs should be tagged, and one tag would identify such jobs. I add
this in the agenda for the next TWG meeting.

Sincerely,

Severin

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 10:54 AM, Dražen Odobašić <dodobas at geoinfo.geof.hr>