[HOT] Community Working Group Saturday 1:30 UTC

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 12:24:05 UTC 2014

Hello!

Reminder - the HOT community working group starts in just over an hour.
(Your timezone:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140920T1430&p1=136&ah=1
)

We'll be taking collaborative notes here :
https://hackpad.com/HOT-Community-Sprint-PT9LYvG5aDn

These will go on the wiki post event

See you on IRC soon

Heather Leson