[HOT] [Ebola] Import of 14, 020 United Nations Mission in Liberia place nodes

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun Sep 21 05:57:30 UTC 2014

Cheers Rafael.

Pierre

________________________________
 De : Rafael Avila Coya <ravilacoya at gmail.com>
À : "hot at openstreetmap.org" <hot at openstreetmap.org>
Envoyé le : Dimanche 21 septembre 2014 7h42
Objet : [HOT] [Ebola] Import of 14, 020 United Nations Mission in Liberia place nodes

Hi all:

The Tasking Manager job to import [1] these set of places has being
discussed in the imports list, issues have been addressed and the
wikis have been written, with a detailed workflow [2] to secure a
consistent import process.

This job will greatly improve the map for Liberia, and therefore will
be of great help for organizations working to control Ebola outbreak
in West Africa.

As this job is quite delicate, it has been decided to make it private.
I've added to the job the same users that were contributing to the GNS
merging job [3] + myself.

If anyone else is interested in participating in this import, please

For all those that will contribute, please read carefully the workflow
wiki [2] and make sure you understand all the steps.

Cheers, and thank you very much in advance for contributing,

Rafael.

[1] http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/652
[2]
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import_Liberia_UNMIL_Places_Workflow