[HOT] HOT Projects issues triaging

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 13:37:49 UTC 2014

Hi Dražen,

I know that the Training WG and the Community WG were both discussing
things that involved the tasking manager.

Should we make an effort to review the issues and enhancements in
tasking manager github site that exist now and add in enhancement
requests if we have some that are not submitted properly yet?

Best wishes,
Blake