[HOT] [Ebola] Import of 14, 020 United Nations Mission in Liberia place nodes

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 09:00:27 UTC 2014

Hi, Ralf:

There are 39 nodes that include an "&" in their names. I am more for
changing the '&' to "and" in general, but surely they need to have an
space both sides.

There are 196 nodes with a "#", most of them in the name tag, but some
others in the is_in:clan tag, like Marbo #2 and Neezonnie #1. I think
the meaning here is "number". I would leave the "#" unchanged, but
assuring there is a space before the "#" and none after. So "Marbo #2"
would be correct, and "Marbo # 2" incorrect.

There are 433 nodes with parenthesis. The rule here is space before
and no space after the "(", and no space before and space after the
")". "Edward Peal Camp (Old)" is correct, but "Honeyahun(4)" and
"Bennehglay( Leadopoep" would be incorrect (the later lacks the
closing parenthesis too.

Open to more opinions.

Cheers,

Rafael.