[HOT] Duplicate ways in Monrovia

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 30 00:56:40 UTC 2014

Hi Tom

When I see such duplicates, I try to keep the oldest one and if necessary bring in infos from the other way to complete. Then I delete the new one.

Pierre

________________________________
 De : Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds at gmail.com>
À : HOT Openstreetmap <hot at openstreetmap.org>
Envoyé le : Lundi 29 septembre 2014 18h40
Objet : [HOT] Duplicate ways in Monrovia

I grabbed 660#task/76. Basically it's done except that there are a
couple of roads where it appears someone first drew in the road without
a name. Someone else came along and drew another road with name. These
extend well beyond the boundaries of my current task block, so I don't
dare touch them.

What is the recommended procedure for fixing this up?

TomT5454
Tom Taylor