[HOT] Duplicate ways in Monrovia

Ralf Stephan gtrwst9 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 08:42:36 UTC 2014

Fitting imagery is not important but fitting the majority of what's already
there, because what's bad is lots of different offsets versus the imagery.
So if you see most of the objects have a specific offset adjust your
imagery to it (JOSM Imagery offset). You can't do this in the browser
editor, JOSM is for many tasks the tool of choice.

Regards,