[HOT] Communications Working Group Meeting Tomorrow, Friday, April 3rd

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 20:09:18 UTC 2015

The Communications WG is meeting
Friday, April 3rd, at 20:00 UTC via Skype
---------------------------------------

Just like all our working groups, it is open to everyone to join and
participate in. The main focus is communication to audiences outside the
immediate HOT and OSM communities. If you have an interest in press
relations, blogging, twittering, website building, etc, please visit the
next meeting. Just send me an email with your skype name and I'll make
sure you are included in the Friday meeting.

---------------------------------------

A full list of our working groups and their areas of interest can be
found here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups

Working groups are always glad to have people participate (new members
especially) and if you would like to place something on the agenda of
any of the working groups just send an email to this email list and
someone will make sure it gets on the agenda for the next meeting or
perhaps the meeting after next and let you know so you can attend.

Cheers,
Blake