[HOT] Waterway mapping advice needed...

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 15:28:50 UTC 2015

Hi, Pete:

One of the main tricks I use for a first glimpse of the water flow
direction is zooming out the imagery. That way you will see the big
rivers and where their water goes to.

You can also check maps with hillshade layers, like the openmapsurfer:
http://129.206.74.245

Another tip is following the river you want to map correctly, as you
eventually will see it getting narrower and narrower or getting wider
and flowing into a bigger river.

Cheers,

Rafael.