[HOT] Waterway mapping advice needed...

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat Apr 4 15:29:56 UTC 2015

Hi Pete
>From JOSM WMS/TMS preferences, the OpenCyclemap layer is available. It provides elevation contour lines.
If you select this layer, it should help to see in which direction the waterways flow. But not always easy to interpret.
Looking at the secondary highway at the bottom of this task highway=330089042,  it seems that this is at the top of a hill and that all waterways flow in opposite direction from this highway.
Pierre