[HOT] "Training" volunteers in Albania

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 10 12:53:19 UTC 2015

Howdy,

check out openlabs.com which is a group who is working on open source and
knowledge projects in Albania.

in 2010 I was working on the flooding in Shokder, work page here with some
non dead links.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/AlbanianFloodingCrisisCamp

We have a mailing list with many users from Kosovo on it, there might be
some from Albania.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gis-kosova

mike

James Michael DuPont