[HOT] SPAM? MALWARE? Fwd: Survey Goethe-University Frankfurt a. M. Department of Human Geography

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 18:37:46 UTC 2015

Hi,

It really really does NOT look like spam or malware. I get emails like
this occasionally. I don't mind helping if I have time.

I don't understand what aspect of that email has made you worried -
there was no advance notice, as you say, but what advance notice would
you normally expect? They seem to have sent the email to a small
selection of people _before_ publicly announcing it.

Best
Dan