[HOT] 917 - Ebola Outbreak, Guinea, Boffa Prefecture, Road network and settlements - done

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 16 12:59:45 UTC 2015

Thanks John,
I have archived it. The other jobs around Conakry are progressing well also.
I have updated the overview map that shows the areas covered so far by the task manager jobs for the West Africa Ebola outbreak.see http://umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/west-africa-ebola-outbreak-zones-covered-by-the-op_13842
Once the Task manager jobs are completed, we will have covered all the zone between Conakry and Freetown. This corresponds to must of the zones were outbreak cases were reported in the last weeks.

Pierre