[HOT] 917 - Ebola Outbreak, Guinea, Boffa Prefecture, Road network and settlements - done

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 17 12:34:34 UTC 2015

Fred,
It would be fantastic that people from Guinea help update the map. I suggest they concentrate on adding village names, highway road numbers while the remote mappers take care to add roads and settlements outbounds.

I will be pleased to exchange with the participants of such mapathon if possible with the internet connection.

Pierre