[HOT] Canaan drone imagery not loading

Frederic Moine frmoine at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 10:16:20 UTC 2015

In the same time we are looking to the server,

Could the leader of the mapping party and the coordinator of this task
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/870  can make a control quality of the
data before sending it on the server.

And contact directly some OSM contributors.

Since the beginning of this Hot task,  a lot of mistake has been made,

Duplication of building
http://osm.org/go/YeTIXLdXI--

Overlap of road ( sometime 4 roads has been digitized)
http://osm.org/go/YeTC7fbA--

And so one.

OSM Haiti has started to clean some data and contact some mappers.

But the best if you are making some mapping party is to check the
quality of the data before sending in it.

Apparently a lot of NGO will come in this area in a near future, so if
we can paid attention of the quality of data as is part of an activation.

And again if somebody can help OSM Haiti to get the latest imagery over
this area ( as since 2014 the area has change a lot).
it will be better to start with the latest imagery.

All the best FredM