[HOT] Installing tasking manager in AWS

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 14:25:30 UTC 2015

Hi Maning,

I have done this and I think it works fine on a micro for a few number
of people.

You can try the now slightly out of date TM2 ami I have here:

Debain7.6.aws.2 with OSM HOT Tasking Manager 2.7 - ami-66a9280e
This is a Debian Wheezy image with OSM HOT TM 2.7
Root device type: ebs Virtualization type: paravirtual Owner: 783102472170

I'll be interested to see how it works out for you.

You should be able to launch it with the directions on the main TM2
Readme in github.

cheers,
Blake