[HOT] 7.9 earthquake in Nepal

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat Apr 25 10:04:19 UTC 2015

We started an international skype communication and gather infos.

Pierre

      De : Robert Banick <rbanick at gmail.com>
 À : Heather Leson <heatherleson at gmail.com>
Cc : "HOT at OSM (Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team)" <hot at openstreetmap.org>
 Envoyé le : Samedi 25 avril 2015 5h53
 Objet : Re: [HOT] 7.9 earthquake in Nepal

I’m hearing from old Red Cross friends that many places outside Kathmandu are also affected. I think we should worry about the city of Pokhara too, it’s a major city basically equidistant from the earthquake.
—
Sent from Mailbox