[HOT] 7.9 earthquake in Nepal

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat Apr 25 13:09:43 UTC 2015

Maning please contact and ask him to contact me individually. We need infos to coordinate.
First task is ready.http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/994
I give instructions to avoid to trace every paths in the fields. This make more difficult to read maps. Other activators, please do not hesitate to edit and complete the job instructions.
regard

Pierre