[HOT] Activation Need: Imagery Gap Analysis

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 15:38:54 UTC 2015

Arch, Thanks for reporting imagery gaps.
All, we need someone to analyse and collect gaps in imagery, in this uMap, in order to structure a request to imagery-coord.
http://umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/2015-nepal-earthquake-contributions-via-the-task-m_37675#9/27.6531/85.9982
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/HOT_activation#Imagery_Coordination

If you can help, get in touch with me or any of the other coordinators.
THANK YOU!Mikel
* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron