[HOT] 7.9 earthquake in Nepal

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun Apr 26 16:23:13 UTC 2015

Hi Stephane
Crisis management priorities :)For the first day, our priority was to progress rapidly with the highway network. Thanks to all the contributors, this is progressing very well and gives us the opportunity to come back and add other infos.
For the last job, 104, I added instructions to trace residential areas outbounds.
I now prepare new tasks to add residential areas and buildings. We will first concentrate in the more remote mountainous areas were the building footprints should be very useful.
 regard.

Pierre