[HOT] Nepal Stats: almost 800 mappers, 24000 roads, 10000 buildings

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 18:07:16 UTC 2015

Yeah, I know many people use them, but a lot do not.  Many new mappers
don't know about them and some people (like myself) have their own
style for comments and don't end up using them.  For my comments, I
always list what I am actually doing, rather than the job I am working
on.  Not a huge problem, just something to be aware of.

- -AndrewBuck