[HOT] URGENT: Need OSMand files for Nepal

Wm Snyder wsnyder at femac.us
Sun Apr 26 18:31:49 UTC 2015

Andrew,

How long till they arrive?

If possible, update the map when they arrive.

These maps are getting more detailed every hour.

We try to have links to the most current feeds and contacts at
FEMAC.INFO , butnot in OsmAnd data format.

I read that you cold use google Docs?

Maybe we should add that to our server.

---

WILLIAM SNYDER
FEMAC.INFO

On 26.4.2015 2:04 pm, Andrew Buck wrote:

----
For OFFICIAL USE ONLY - This email and attached files may contain Privacy
Sensitive information. Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure may result in
both civil and criminal penalties. If you received this document in error,
please destroy the document immediately in accordance with Privacy Act
procedures. If you are in need of emergency assistance please contact 9-1-1.