[HOT] GeoFabrik Downloads

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun Apr 26 19:54:44 UTC 2015

Cheers
Thanks to geofabrik.
 we will update the wiki page.

Pierre

      De : Robert Soden <robert.soden at gmail.com>
 À : hot <hot at openstreetmap.org>; Prabhas Pokharel <prabhas.pokharel at gmail.com>
 Envoyé le : Dimanche 26 avril 2015 15h46
 Objet : Re: [HOT] GeoFabrik Downloads

Frederik Ramm just sent through a link to this page, which hosts GeoFabrik extracts, updated every 30 minutes:  http://labs.geofabrik.de/nepal/

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 3:24 AM, Robert Soden <robert.soden at gmail.com> wrote:

There are a few important users of OSM data in Nepal with workflows built around the GeoFabrik downloads here: http://download.geofabrik.de/asia/nepal.html  Right now I think this data is being updated daily.
If someone from GeoFabrik is on this list or knows someone there, could we ask to have the updates run hourly for the time being?  There is a lot of mapping activity going on in Nepal right now and this would help make sure users have access to the latest.
Thanks